Subjects- Qualified Ph.D. Candidates must attend 2 years M.Phil. courses (as a Ph.D. Course Work). Subjects are as follows;
- Sila (Morality)
- Samādhi (Concentration
- Paññā (Wisdom)
- Religions and Peace
- Source Studies
- International Relations(IR)
Requirements – Applicants applying for Ph.D. Programmes Specialized in Buddhism and Peace must submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of Master’s Degree, specified field of study.
- Copies of all relevant diplomas and certificates about Buddhism.
- Official transcripts including explanations of the mark schemes used. (if possible)
- A copy of the identity card.
- A copy of the passport.
- Application form.
Period – After the topical exam, public seminar has to be presented for twice. Dissertation has to be ended during maximum 2 years to a minimum 3.5 years (extension 1 year can be requested). Candidates must attend in preliminary courses for 6 months and M.Phi. course for 2 years. Then, Ph.D. dissertation can be started.
Student Service – (Accommodation, food, Transportation & Visa)
Application Form – Download Here