- Sila (Morality)
- Samādhi (Concentration
- Paññā (Wisdom)
- Religions and Peace
- Source Studies
- International Relations(IR)
Requirements – Applicants applying for Master Programmes Specialized in Buddhism and Peace must submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of Dhammacariya Degree or Bachelor’s Degree, specified field of study.
- Copies of all relevant diplomas and certificates about Buddhism.
- Official transcripts including explanations of the mark schemes used. (if possible)
- A copy of the identity card.
- A copy of the passport
- Application form.
Period – 2 years (Before M.A. Course, Candidates must attend in preliminary courses for 6 months)
Student Service – (Accommodation, food, Transportation & Visa)
Application Form – Download Here